Layering new shingles over existing shingles, also known as reroofing, may seem like a cost-effective option for your home in the Columbus, Rutherfordton, Flat Rock or Hendersonville, NC area. However, this type of roof replacement won't extend the life of your current roof by more than a few years.
Tearing off your old roof is often the best option to protect your property. And when you choose Ricardo's Alpha Roofing for roof replacement services, you can save time and money in the long run.
Call (828) 214-9126 today to get a free estimate on a roof tear-off.
Sometimes, reroofing just isn't possible. A roof tear-off is the better roof replacement option if:
- Your roof has two layers of shingles or tile already.
- Your roof has extensive water damage.
- Your roof decking needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Your roof uses unconventional coverings, such as asbestos tile, wood shakes, slate tile or clay shingles.
- You want your new roof to last more than a few years.
Still not sure whether reroofing or a tear-off is your best option? We'd be happy to discuss the pros and cons of these types of roof replacements. Call (828) 214-9126 today to speak with an experienced contractor in Columbus, Rutherfordton, Flat Rock or Hendersonville, NC.